Help for my son.

by Kris
(Kingston tn)

My son has a four yr old daughter. He never married the child's mother. She has a drug addiction, is very manipulative and cannot tell the truth. My son was awarded temporary full custody but that has technically ended. How can he still protect his daughter legally? The child's mother is greatly enabled by her mother, aunt, and father. He would like for them to see the child but wants it to be in a safe environment. What can he do ? I am out of ideas. Thank you. Kris

Comments for Help for my son.

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 26, 2012
Needs legal advice...
by: Don


In cases like these your son needs legal advice. Usually a lawyer is appointed for the children as well. Your son's lawyer will need to be involved with the evaluation and activities of the child's lawyer.

I am glad to hear he wants what is best for the child, including safety and connection with mom if possible and safe.

Good luck,

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Enabling Behavior Discussion Forum.

Book Appointment with Don or Angie Carter

Start a Video Conference with Don or Angie

We try to be available for TeleMed calls as often as possible. We are also very busy working with clients so it is not often that we will be available. If you have trouble catching us online for a Free 20 minute video conference, please make an appointment for your consultation above. If we are available, please enter the waiting room below. We will be notified and join you as soon as possible.

(When indicator is Green=Available, Red=Busy)

Or Visit Us on Facebook!