by yoli

I have been with my babies' father for 9 years. last year after 6 years I got pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that made him very upset because he did not intend to have another child.

Long story short I could not take the distance between us and I moved. We have gone through the motion of child support and he stays active with my now 8 year old.

With all that said, I have my own apartment likewise him; however, he has asked now if we can get back together. How is it possible? Where do we start? We have not lived together for the last 10 months how do we pick up the pieces or do we simply start all over?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Marriage & Relationships Forum.

Book Appointment with Don or Angie Carter

Start a Video Conference with Don or Angie

We try to be available for TeleMed calls as often as possible. We are also very busy working with clients so it is not often that we will be available. If you have trouble catching us online for a Free 20 minute video conference, please make an appointment for your consultation above. If we are available, please enter the waiting room below. We will be notified and join you as soon as possible.

(When indicator is Green=Available, Red=Busy)

Or Visit Us on Facebook!