Take this online gambling screening to find out if you need further evaluation.
Record question numbers for yes answers on a note paper.
2. Has it ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did it affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse afterward?
5. Did you ever do it to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did betting cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often play until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your bets?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance your play?
12. Were you reluctant to use "stash of money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did it make you careless of the welfare of your family?
14. Did you ever play longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever play to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance it?
17. Did it ever cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to play?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of it?
20. Have you ever considered self destruction as a result of it?
According to GA most addicts will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.